Ross is a graduate of Southern Illinois University Edwardsville and a Trustee on the Glen Carbon Village Board. He and his wife, Courtney, reside in Glen Carbon, with their two young daughters and their golden retriever, Yadi.
Ross Breckenridge is a candidate with proven Results. On the Village Board, Ross:
- Held the line on taxes, repeatedly voting to lower the Village property tax levy
- Advocated for a village-wide project to address major drainage issues impacting homeowners’ property value
- Fought to bring relief to Glen Carbon Veterans
- Served on the Public Safety, Public Services, and Finance and Administration Committees)
- Represented Glen Carbon on the I-270/I-55 Corridor planning committee
Paid for by Friends of Ross Breckenridge